How Is Sexual Discrimination in the Workplace Investigated?
Employees are protected by federal law from forms of gender discrimination and sexual harassment in the work place. We investigate employers charged with gender discrimination in the workplace by consulting private investigators, forensic computer professionals, and handwriting experts in exposing discriminatory behavior directed against our client. Our lawyers subpoena emails, human resources records, memos, and other documentation pertinent to our client’s complaint and case. We interview co-workers and supervisors, identifying a pattern of behavior indicating the presence of sexual discrimination in hirings, firings, and promotions on the part of an employer.
We understand what federal law requires and how cases involving sex discrimination must be investigated. To schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your case, contact a Cincinnati sexual discrimination lawyer at Robert A. Klingler Co., L.P.A. today.
- Do I have a sexual harassment case?
- Do I have a hostile environment case?
- What should I do if I’m being harassed at work?
- If I’m being harassed should I quit my job?
- Do I have to file a complaint with my employer or my HR department first before I can sue for sexual harassment?
- Can I sue for sexual harassment if there were no witnesses?
- How do I know if something is sexual harassment?