General Employment Law
- What is employment law?
- What can I expect during the employment law process?
- What should I expect if we have to take my case to trial? Is it worth it?
- How much can I realistically expect to recover from my case? What is my case worth?
- What are my most basic rights as an employee in Ohio?
- When is your employer being unfair and when is it breaking the law?
- What is WARN and who is covered?
- Can you refuse to go to work when roads are dangerous?
- I feel pressure to drive to work in dangerous weather. What should I do?
- What can qualify as a hostile work environment?
- What is the FMLA and to whom does it apply?
- Can my employer terminate me while I am on FMLA leave?
- Who can help if my employer violated my employer rights?
- When should I contact an employment attorney?
- Can my previous employer give a bad reference?
- Can I sue my employer for unpaid wages?
- Are mandatory vaccination policies legal?
- What is the ADA definition of disability?
- How do I know if something is sexual harassment?
- Do I have to file a complaint with my employer or my HR department first before I can sue for sexual harassment?
- Can My Employer Punish Me For Reporting Sexual Harassment?
- Can I sue for sexual harassment if there were no witnesses?
- Who can help if my employer violated my employee rights?
- What should I do if I believe I’m being sexually harassed at work?
- Can I sue my employer for stress and anxiety?
- Should I talk to my employer about my employment dispute without an attorney?
- If I get an attorney involved in my employment dispute, will it affect my ability to get a job in the future? Will it blemish my work history?
- My employer made me sign a non-compete agreement and now they are trying to stop me from getting a new job; can they do this?
- Gender Discrimination FAQs
- How is sexual discrimination in the workplace investigated?
- What are my rights and obligations when filing a charge with the EEOC?
- What should I do if I suspect I have been discriminated against in the workplace? What should I not do?
- Should I contact the EEOC?
- What is the process of filing a charge with the EEOC?
- What Do I Do if the EEOC Will Not Investigate My Claim?
- Should I always file my employment discrimination claim in my state of employment?
- I was discriminated against after returning to work following a workers’ compensation claim. Is this legal?
- There’s no paper trail. Do I have a case?
- I suspect I’ve been discriminated against in the workplace. Do I have to go to my employer or HR department before contacting a lawyer?
- What information can I find in the employee handbook?
- Can My Employer Safely Ask When I Plan To Retire?
- Which Employers Are Covered Under EEOC Laws?
- What do I need to know about Whistleblower laws in Ohio?
- Pumping at Work: What are my breaktime rights as a breastfeeding employee?
Still have questions? Request an appointment with an attorney today.